Book your stay
Contact us directly for the best rates using this form, or book using Expedia or Booking.com below.
How to get here
4X4 VEHICLES ACCESS ONLY
- Leaving the International Juan Santamaria Airport go East in direction “Arrivals”. 300 m
- Turn right to access the ramp in the direction of the General Cañas Highway / Carr. Interamericana / Highway 1 (Bernardo Soto.)
- Keep right and enter the General Cañas Highway/Carr Interamericana/Carretera 1.
- Again keep right on the bridge direction Radial El Coyol. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit in direction to Radial El Coyol.
- Carry on on the Radial until getting to a second roundabout, take the second exit to join the José María Castro Madriz Highway /Carretera 27. 30 km
- Various tolls on the highway.
- After 30.5 km take the right turn direction Jacó – Tárcoles by Carr. Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno/Carretera
- Continue on highway Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno/Carretera 34
- In the first roundabout, take the first exit to Carr. Pacífica Fernández Oreamuno / Costanera Sur
- Pass Jacó (36,1 km), from there to Quepos, in Dominical cross the Barú River bridge (you're getting close now).
- Uvita is at 17 km South of Dominical and Ojochal 16 km South of Uvita, always on the Costanera Sur Highway.
- Pass the Ojochal entrance and the next bridge, first dirt road on your left, follow it until you see a blue water tank on your left. Look out for Three Sixty Hotel signs.
*Front desk hours: Green Season 6:00 am - 8:00 pm / High season 6:00 am - 10: 00 pm. Costa Rica Time